An Australian eVisitor Business Visa lets you:
* enter Australia for up to three months during each visit during the 12 months from the date the eVisitor is granted
* have a holiday or visit family and friends in Australia
* study in Australia for up to three months in some circumstances
* engage in business visitor activities while in Australia provided you:
1) do not work for or provide services to, a business or organisation
2) do not sell goods or services to the public.
Business visitor activities include:
* making general business or employment enquiries
* investigating, negotiating, signing or reviewing a business contract
* activities carried out as part of an official government-to-government visit
* participating in conferences, trade fairs or seminars, as long as you are not being paid by the organisers for your participation.