An Australian eVisitor Business Visa lets you:
* enter Australia for up to three months during each visit during the 12 months from the date the eVisitor is granted
* have a holiday or visit family and friends in Australia
* study in Australia for up to three months in some circumstances
* engage in business visitor activities while in Australia provided you:
1) do not work for or provide services to, a business or organisation
2) do not sell goods or services to the public.
Business visitor activities include:
* making general business or employment enquiries
* investigating, negotiating, signing or reviewing a business contract
* activities carried out as part of an official government-to-government visit
* participating in conferences, trade fairs or seminars, as long as you are not being paid by the organisers for your participation.
Why should I choose Vital Consular?
Assist with acquiring and completing all relevant documentation when applicable. Save time completing all the necessary forms.
Full check of all supporting documents before visa submission. You can be assured that the visa submission is completed correctly first time avoiding delays to your travel.
Liaison with the Australia Embassy in London for any queries and attendance where required. No more wasted time for you on the phone or in line at the Embassy.
Collection, Check, Scan & Dispatch of your completed Australia Visa. Let us make sure everything is as expected for worry-free travel.
Whilst Vital Consular is not affiliated with the Australian government, we have been working with the London Embassy network since 2008. You don't have to put up with unanswered calls and long queues - we do that for you. For this, our prices include a service fee to handle your Australia visa.