Financial & Tax Documents

We can help you get any UK-issued financial, taxation or duties documents attested for use outside of the UK. These documents include the following common examples:

  • Original Documents Issued by Her Majesty's Revenue & Customs (HMRC)
  • Bank Statements
  • Export Certificates
  • Import Documents 
To order your attestation online, start by choosing your country.

Original HMRC documents that have been signed with an original signature by an official of HMRC can be sent directly to us to be processed without requiring to be certified by a solicitor or Notary Public.

For all other documents, you can supply these to us in one of the following ways: 

  • Original documents which we will have certified by a practicing UK solicitor (the originals will be returned to you unchanged)
  • Certified copies of each document which has been signed by a practicing UK solicitor or Notary Public

Call Us Today on +44 (0)330 088 1142