Legalisation of Export Documents

Need to legalise documents for export?

We can assist you with the legalisation of any export-related documents issued in the UK and further afield. This covers documents including (but not limited to):

  • ATA Carnets
  • Bill of Lading
  • Certificate of Origin
  • Commercial Invoice
  • EUR.1 Movement Certificate
  • Export Licence
  • Free Sale Certificate
  • Letter of Credit

In practice, there are many more different documents that support the export of items, often very specific to the type of goods being exported, as well as the country they are being exported to. From a legalisation perspective, any valid document can be processed - you would just need to confirm the details of what you have. 

Our service is cost-effective and reliable. We work alongside many government departments, both in the UK and abroad, so can be relied upon to handle your documents professionally and efficiently. 

To get started, please contact us to discuss your individual requirements, or complete the short form on this page and one of our legalisation advisors will be in touch promptly. 

Export Legalisation Enquiry

Complete the form below for a response within 1 business hour:

Please type the name of the country you wish to export to.
Please list the document(s) you need to legalise and in what time frame
Commercial Invoice legalisation fees are often related to the value of the invoice


Looking for another document type?


Call Us Today on +44 (0)330 088 1142