Marriage Certificates

We can help you with the attestation of any marriage certificate issued anywhere within the UK and Ireland. This covers the following registration areas:

  • England & Wales (General Register Office - GRO)
  • Scotland (General Register Office for Scotland)
  • Northern Ireland (General Register Office for N. Ireland)
  • Eire - Southern Ireland (General Register Office - Ireland) 
  • Overseas UK registrations
  • All Local Register Offices*
  • Most Houses of Worship**
To order the attestation of a marriage certificate online, start by Choosing a Country

* Note 1 - There can be problems with original marriage certificates that have been issued more than 20 years ago. This can happen if there are difficulties locating a sample signature of the registrar or minister of worship signing the marriage certificate. If time delays are likely to cause significant difficulties to your schedule, you would be advised to seek to have a duplicate issued of the document and have the attestation process carried out on that version. We offer an official duplication service should you need it for a replacement marriage certificate.  

** Note 2 - Non-GRO (i.e. Islamic) marriage certificates are not accepted directly by the Foreign & Commonwealth Office which is required as part of the attestation process. These documents require certification by a practising UK solicitor or Notary Public which must be performed before being sent to us for attestation.   

Call Us Today on +44 (0)330 088 1142