Saudi Attestation can be costly, time consuming and almost impossible to understand. Imagine ferrying your documents around to Government buildings and Embassies across the country, only to be told they don't have the correct stamps! Now you're both out of the time and out of pocket.
We make it simple. Just pick the service you want and send your documents to us. We'll take care of the rest.
EMBASSY ATTESTATION ONLY
If your document has been stamped by either the FCO or the DFA, you will only require the embassy process. In this case, please select the option below.
Which documents can you attest?
Educational and Professional Qualifications, including:
- University Degree Certificate
- GCSEs, O'Levels & A'Levels
- College Transcripts
- Chartered Institute Fellowship
Personal Identification Documents, such as:
- Birth Certificate
- Marriage Certificate
- Adoption Certificate
Police Clearance Documents,
- Police Clearance Certificate (ACPO, ACRO)
- Disclosure Documents
- Criminal Background Check
... as well as court documents, tax and financial statements, company documents, and almost anything else you can think of.
Why should I choose Vital Consular?
100% Acceptance Guarantee
All the documents we attest are backed by our 100% Acceptance Guarantee. You can rest assured knowing your document will be valid in the country for which it was attested.
Service You Can Rely On
We've been attesting documents since 2006. With over 15,000 clients served and 75,000 documents attested, you can trust we know how to get the job done.
We can arrange for the re-issue of documents as well as translation or notarisation if required. We can also arrange collection and delivery for your complete peace of mind.
Quick Turn-Around When Required
Have your documents submitted same day so your can attestation can be completed as quickly as possible. Various options available to accommodate for the exact service and timescale that suits you.
Full Visibility Throughout Your Order
We’re the only attestation company that provides updates about your order from beginning to end, so you know exactly where your documents are at all times.
Speeds To Suit Your Budget
Whether you’re on a budget or need to get it done as quickly as possible, different service speeds mean you can choose the option that’s right for you.
- All documents being attested for Saudi Arabia now require a copy of your passport along with the rest of your documents. Please make sure to include this when sending your documents to us.
- The Saudi Arabian Embassy no longer accept Disclosure Scotland and DBS Police Certificates for attestation. If you need a Police Certificate attested for Saudi, please acquire one from ACRO instead.
- Please be aware that ACCA Certificates require the work to be done on the original document, so a certified copy can not be made.
- Due to unforeseen circumstances, Irish documents are taking longer to attest. Please allow up to one extra week for the attestation of an Irish document.
Contact Details for the Embassy of Saudi Arabia
Saudi Embassy Address
Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia
30 Charles Street
Saudi Arabia Embassy Phone Number
Map of Saudi Embassy in London