Requires Certification

Which document types do these services apply to?

Choose one of these services if your document requires Full Legalisation and requires certification by a solicitor prior to legalisation. The document types this pertains to includes:

Educational Certificate
Driving Licence
Finance Documents
Non-ACRO Police Documents
Most Other Documents

Choose your service now

Why choose Vital Consular?


Get your documents submitted the same day they arrive at our door. Various options available to accommodate for the exact service and timescale that suits you.


Our service is backed by our 100% Acceptance Guarantee. You can rest assured knowing your document will be valid in the country for which it was attested.


Whether you’re on a budget or need your documents legalised as quickly as possible, different service speeds mean you can choose the option that’s right for you.


Our friendly advisors make your experience as smooth as possible, so you can spend more time worrying about what really matters - preparing for your move abroad.

Call Us Today on +44 (0)330 088 1142