Qatar Legalisation can be costly, time consuming and almost impossible to understand. Imagine ferrying your documents around to Government buildings and Embassies across the country, only to be told they don't have the correct stamps! Now you're both out of the time and out of pocket.
We make it simple. Just pick the service you want and send your documents to us. We'll take care of the rest.
EMBASSY LEGALISATION ONLY
If your document has been stamped by either the FCO or the DFA, you will only require the embassy process. In this case, please select the option below.
Which documents can you legalise?
Educational and Professional Qualifications, including:
- University Degree Certificate
- GCSEs, O'Levels & A'Levels
- College Transcripts
- Chartered Institute Fellowship
Personal Identification Documents, such as:
- Birth Certificate
- Marriage Certificate
- Adoption Certificate
Police Clearance Documents,
- Police Clearance Certificate (ACPO, ACRO)
- Disclosure Documents
- Criminal Background Check
... as well as court documents, tax and financial statements, company documents, and almost anything else you can think of.
Why should I choose Vital Consular?
100% Acceptance Guarantee
All the documents we legalise are backed by our 100% Acceptance Guarantee. You can rest assured knowing your document will be valid in the country for which it was attested.
Service You Can Rely On
We've been legalising documents since 2006. With over 15,000 clients served and 75,000 documents legalised, you can trust we know how to get the job done.
We can arrange for the re-issue of documents as well as translation or notarisation if required. We can also arrange collection and delivery for your complete peace of mind.
Quick Turn-Around When Required
Have your documents submitted same day so your can legalisation can be completed as quickly as possible. Various options available to accommodate for the exact service and timescale that suits you.
Full Visibility Throughout Your Order
We’re the only attestation company that provides updates about your order from beginning to end, so you know exactly where your documents are at all times.
Speeds To Suit Your Budget
Whether you’re on a budget or need to get it done as quickly as possible, different service speeds mean you can choose the option that’s right for you.
- Please be aware that the Qatar Embassy are only accepting documents for legalisation on Mondays and Thursdays. Therefore, there may be a delay in receiving your documents depending on the day you order them. Any documents being sent to the embassy on these days must be submitted before 9am.
- Irish documents take longer to legalise than UK Documents, because of the processing times involved at the DFA (Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade). If you're legalising an Irish document, please allow up to one extra week on any stated timescale.
- Qatar no longer accept any online qualifications obtained via distance learning.
- NOTE: Please be aware that ACCA Certificates require the work to be done on the original document, so a certified copy can not be made.
Contact Details for the Embassy of Qatar
Qatar Embassy Address
Embassy of Qatar
1 S Audley St
Qatar Embassy Phone Number
Map of Qatar Embassy in London