The Simplest Qatar Legalisation Service in the UK
We offer you the easiest way to legalise your UK and Irish Documents through our hassle-free, three step procedure:
- Send your documents to our UK offices
- Let us handle the Qatar Legalisation, taking the stress out of it for you
- We send them back to your chosen address
Told you it was simple!
100% Acceptance Guarantee
We've helped thousands of clients to have their UK and Irish documents attested, and haven't once had a document rejected in Qatar.
In fact we're so confident in our service that we offer a 100% acceptance guarantee.
Request A Quote (1-Hour Response)
We offer multi-document discounts when we are attesting more than one UK or Irish document at the same time. If you need an individual quotation, please click on the 'Request a Quote' button or simply order online below.
That's right. If for any reason your documents are rejected we will refund your order in full.
Using our Qatar Legalisation service gives you complete peace-of-mind and ensures that you get what you require in a timescale to suit your needs. Our friendly and expert team have years of experience and deal with the Qatar Embassy in London on a daily basis, so they're fully aware of the steps required to make sure your certification goes smoothly.
Order Qatar Legalisation Now
To begin, please select one of the options below. If your document needs an Apostille Stamp by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO), or by the Department of Foreign Affairs in Dublin, select the option on the left.
If it doesn't, please select the option on the right.
Our service includes:
- Certification by a UK Solicitor where needed (a Notary Public is not needed). In this case the work will be done on a certified copy rather than on the original, though can be done on the original on request.
- Apostille legalisation by the UK Foreign & Commonwealth Office (or by the Department of Foreign Affairs in Dublin, for Irish Documents)
- Consular attestation by the Qatar Embassy in London
- All disbursements and charges
If you have questions we have a specialist team ready to take your call NOW on +44 (0) 330 088 1142.
Alternatively, you can fill in our enquiry form or contact us.
- Please be aware that the Qatar Embassy are only accepting documents for legalisation on Mondays and Thursdays. Therefore, there may be a delay in receiving your documents depending on the day you order them. Any documents being sent to the embassy on these days must be submitted before 9am.
- Due to unforeseen circumstances, Irish documents are taking longer to legalise. Please allow up to one extra week for the attestation of an Irish document.
- Qatar no longer accept online qualifications other than those issued by the Open University. If you have a degree certificate that was issued by the OU, it MUST state explicitly which university you studied at to attain the degree.
- NOTE: Please be aware that ACCA Certificates require the work to be done on the original document, so a certified copy can not be made.