Documents needed to move to the UAE

12 August 2014  |  Admin

As specialist in the attestation and legalisation of UK-issued documents to be used overseas, we are no strangers to future expats’ confusion regarding documentation needed to relocate abroad. Here’s a basic guide to which documents you will need to attest for the UAE

Depending upon your own circumstances your employer may ask for additional documents to those listed above.  So the best advice is always to double-check everything with your employer. Educational, Marriage and Birth Certificates are the most common, but you may be asked for others like Decree Absolutes or No Objection Letters too. 

Call Us Today on +44 (0)330 088 1142