Common Documents Needing Legalisation

14 August 2014  |  Admin

There are so many things to worry about when you move to another country and some of them are so time-consuming by themselves it seems you only get busier and busier as your deadline approaches. Having all the necessary documentation ready for your move is one such task, especially if additional requirements involving your documents are needed.

Document Attestation or Legalisation is a must in countries such as the UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia or Kuwait. Here’s a guide with some of the most common documents that need legalisation.

common documents needing legalisation

If you need some legalisation advice, just get in touch and we’ll be happy to help. Make it someone else’s job to worry about the paperwork.

Call Us Today on +44 (0)330 088 1142